Billings Scorpion Lacrosse is a non-profit organization that runs youth lacrosse leagues in Billings, MT. The Scorpions came about in the spring of 2011 by committed parents and coaches alike to create a very talented and committed lacrosse team.
Billings Scorpions mission is to grow the sport through the youth leagues by positive coaching and kids having fun.
Scorpions are hosting free lacrosse clinics for scorpions and new players K-8 starting Sunday September 19th through October 24th 1 pm to 3 pm at Lewis and Clark Middle School.
This is 100% free to returning players and we highly encourage players bring friends. We will have High school players and coaches helping out alongside scorpion coaches so everyone will have fun regardless of their ability.
Billings Scorpion Lacrosse is looking for team managers to assist coaches with administrative duties. One is needed for each team. This position requires 1-3 hours of time a week.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to meet with head coach to address daily and weekly needs
- Liaison between coaching staff and parents of players
- Must be able to attend practices (before or after) and most games to address any issues
- Be able to update team information through the Team Website as needed
If you are interested in being a team manager, contact JoLana Zimmerman email@example.com.